• User is a customer to whom the Company provides a service consisting of using the Social2Display.com Application to create Display Ads based on Facebook Media Post(s).
2. The company develops and provides a web-based application for use in digital marketing to create Display Ads based on content of Facebook Media Post(s). After logging in, the application is accessible through the web interface at https://setup.social2display.com (hereinafter referred to as the Application).
1. Users who are natural persons are subject to Act No. 18/2018 Coll. about the protection of personal data, and from 18 May 2018 also the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679, General Regulation on the protection of personal data.
2. The User agrees that by sending the completed registration or contact form the processing of Users' personal data by the Company, which is the administrator of personal data, will start.
3. These personal data are: name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. The User agrees that news, offers of the Company's services, technical and operational information regarding the provision of services, information on planned Comparator outages, etc. may be sent to the Company's email address, for the duration of the service and 12 months after its termination.
6. The User is entitled to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data and to the sending of business notifications under the previous paragraph at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The User acknowledges that upon termination of services, the Company may permanently and irrevocably anonymize personal data so that the Comparator's usage data will not be associated with a specific individual, and may process the anonymized data for research, analytical and statistical activities without time limit. This shall be without prejudice to the processing of personal data pursuant to paragraphs 4 and 5.
8. The User acknowledges that the Company will make every effort to avoid unauthorized processing of personal data by other persons, but is not liable to the User for damage caused by unauthorized processing of personal data by a third party.
9. The User acknowledges and agrees that personal data is stored on the Company's servers located in the Slovak Republic. The Company uses G Suite and Google Cloud Platform, LiveAgent, and Ecomail, which operate in accordance with European privacy standards.
10. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties (except II. 5, II. 9).
11. The User confirms that the personal data provided is true and accurate.
12. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner.
13. Should the User believe that the Company or the processor (II. 5 and II. 9) carries out processing of his / her personal data that is contrary to the protection of the private and personal life of the User or personal data inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing may: • ask the Company or the processor for an explanation by email to email@example.com. • object to processing and request by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org that the Company resolves the situation (e.g. by blocking, repairing, supplementing or destroying personal data). The company shall decide on the objection without delay. If the Company does not comply with the objection, the User has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly. This provision is without prejudice to the User's right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly.
14.If the User asks for information on the extent or method of processing his / her personal data, the Company is obliged to provide this information to the User.
All legal relationships arising from or in connection with the processing of personal data are governed by the law of the Slovak Republic, regardless of where the access to them was made.
The Slovak courts, which will apply Slovak law, are competent to resolve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between the User and the Company.